- Dried Kombu seaweed 40gr
- Gathered and processed in Galicia
- Organoleptic properties
- Appearance: Brown algae with thick and flat leaf (can reach 10 years and reach 2.5 meters).
- Smell and Taste: Smell of the sea. Iodized, smoked flavor. Umami (for its high content in glutamic acid that enhances the flavor of the ingredients of the dish).
- Color: light brown, yellowish.
- How to use: Rehydrate in warm water 10 minutes or cook 30-40 minutes (does not they need to be rehydrated if they are used in cooking).