- Acipenser Baerii sturgeon loins, from young specimens, bred entirely in Spain, under the premise of sustainability/li>
- The result is a white meat, soft and fine, delicate and surprising flavor, with a low energy contribution
- WITHOUT any type of preservative or additive
- Carefully crafted in a completely handmade way
- It can be taken directly or used to make tasty recipes
- It is an excellent source of protein, phosphorus and Omega3 fatty acids. It is highly valued in haute cuisine for its versatility, its meat finely veined with fat and juice.
- Esturión Alma has been awarded in Paris with the SIAL innovation 2018 award