- Reusable wrapping made with GOTS certified organic fabrics, impregnated with beeswax of sustainable local production, tree resin and jojoba oil obtained by cold pressing, also locally produced.
- Naturally antibacterial and preservatives. Bee Eco wraps reduces the time of decomposition of food and maximizes the duration and taste of food.
- Flexible and lightly adhesive. Simply press with your hands and adapt to the object you want to wrap.
- Dimensions: 42 cm x 42 cm
- Available in two prints, one blue and one yellow
- Handmade in Australia, by the Devine family on a farm with self-sustainable solar energy.
- Collection created for Just the Sea
Instructions for your care
– Wash in cold water, with a detergent that respects the environment.
– Let air dry
– Do not expose Bee Eco Wraps to any heat source
– Avoid contact with acid and fatty foods.